Katherine Mestousis has been writing professionally since 2008 beginning by writing technical briefs for in-print market research publishing company, Plunkett Research.
Below is a variety of writing samples from press releases, fact sheets and articles to RFP’s, business plans and proposals. For additional writing samples or to view the rest of Ms. Mestousis’ online portfolio, visit the home page.
- RFP for Marketing Services
- ReBuild Houston eBlast
- “Everyday I’m Hustlin’: Saving Money for Travel”
- Apple Watch Product Analysis
- “Making Better Streets, Better Drainage a Reality”
- Cheap Girl Travel Business Plan
- Social Media Proposal for Department of Public Works & Engineering
- Privately Funded Sidewalk Repair… Program – Press Release
- ReBuild Houston Facts Sheets
- American Festival for the Arts partnership – Press Release
- WACK Fundraising Campaign – Press Release
- Interview with Mathew Knowles of Music World Entertainment
Where has Katherine been published?
Take a look…
- Travel Money Finder Daily – “Everyday I’m Hustlin’”
- MyAmericanTrips.com – “Big Bend & West Texas”
- Midtown Paper (no longer in publication)
- Plunkett Research Almanacs (print media)
- 29-95.com (Houston Chronicle entertainment blog – not active)
- HoustonMidtownRocks.com – blog
(Click below to view home page – not active)