It all began 2008 when I accepted a position writing technical briefs for Plunkett Research, a market research publishing company. From that point on, I have loved the craft of writing. I have experience writing in a broad range of styles and projects from graduate school papers to RFPs; from formal reports to press release; from…. well, you get the idea.
Below are a few samples of pieces I have written. For additional writing samples, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RFP for Marketing Services
- ReBuild Houston eBlast
- “Everyday I’m Hustlin’: Saving Money for Travel”
- Apple Watch Product Analysis
- “Making Better Streets, Better Drainage a Reality”
- Cheap Girl Travel Business Plan
- Social Media Proposal for Department of Public Works & Engineering
- Privately Funded Sidewalk Repair… Program – Press Release
- ReBuild Houston Facts Sheets
- American Festival for the Arts partnership – Press Release
- WACK Fundraising Campaign – Press Release
- Interview with Mathew Knowles of Music World Entertainment
Curious About Where I’ve Been Published?
Take a look…
- Travel Money Finder Daily – “Everyday I’m Hustlin’”
- MyAmericanTrips.com – “Big Bend & West Texas”
- Midtown Paper (no longer in publication)
- Plunkett Research Almanacs (print media)
- 29-95.com (Houston Chronicle entertainment blog – not active)
- HoustonMidtownRocks.com – blog
(Click below to view home page – not active)